Below you will see a list of all of the key booking forms that you will need as you prepare for IATEFL Brighton 2024, along with their deadline dates. Each of these forms can be viewed and downloaded individually, as required. You can also access the full exhibition manual for additional information at the bottom of the page, along with other useful PDF's. If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]. We hope this helps in your planning and we look forward to working with you ahead of IATEFL 2024!
Social media: Don't forget to use #iatefl2024 as part of your social media marketing about the conference!
If you are planning an event on your stand, please let us know. This will help in our Health & Safety planning, and means we can suggest times/dates where there aren't clashes with other stand events to maximise your audience.
Useful links: Please download each document in order to edit!
- Exhibitor Stand Booking Form
- First floor Exhibition floor plan
- Ground floor Exhibition floor plan
- Exhibitor Editorial Form Deadline: 13th December 2023
- Terms and Conditions
Health and safety
- Risk Assessment Template Deadline: 28th February 2024
- Health & Safety Declaration Form Deadline: 28th February 2024
Advertising and promotion
- Conference Preview Brochure Deadline: 13th December 2023
- Conference Programme Deadline: 7th February 2024
- Delegate Badge Scanner booking form Deadline: 6th March 2024
- Delegate Bag Insert form Deadline: 25th March - 29th March 2024