Our Pre-Conference Events (PCEs), organised by our Special Interest Groups (SIGs), are being held on Monday 15 April 2024 in Brighton, UK. Some of the events also have the option to attend online, please see the list below for details.
These events allow you to explore a particular subject area in more depth, network with colleagues from around the world and to continue your professional development. Each PCE runs for the full day (from 10.00 - 17.00, UK time). It is only possible to register and attend one PCE. All PCE delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
2024's PCE topics
Please ensure you are booking onto the right event. If you make a booking for online attendance and subsequently attend in person on the day, you will be denied entry.
|Early bird in person PCE*||£79||£59|
|Standard in person PCE||£90||£77|
|Online attendee PCE||£59||£39|
*Your booking and full payment must reach IATEFL by 16.00 (UK time) Wednesday 10 January 2024 to be eligible for this early bird discount.
How to book
- Log into the IATEFL website at www.iatefl.org.
- Come back to this page and click on the the event you wish to attend below.
- Click 'Register now' and complete the form.
- You can choose to pay online straight away or pay later via your IATEFL Dashboard, by bank transfer or over the phone.
- You will be sent joining instructions nearer the time.
Booking closes at 16.00 (UK time) Monday 8 April 2024. For full terms and conditions please see www.iatefl.org/conference/terms-conditions.