We are delighted to introduce a new series of resources for members: IATEFL career guides. Whilst it is not possible to give you every detail about working in a specific sector or specialisation of the English language teaching profession, we hope each of these recorded webinars with provide you with a useful overview of the particular topic.
- "Adapting to ELT’s new normal" presented by Andy Johnson
Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 11.00 UK time
Previous sessions now availble to members as recordings in 'My Resources':
- "How to teach online" presented by Andy Johnson
- "How to teach one-to-one" presented by Rachel Appleby
- "How to move from being a teacher to becoming a teacher trainer" presented by Silvana Richardson
- "CVs and LinkedIn tips that get results" presented by Peter Panayotou.
How can I register?
These webinars, and their recordings, are only available to IATEFL members. You can register to particpate in a session by clicking on the link in the email sent to all members, or by logging into your dashboard on the IATEFL website and selecting the 'Membership benefits and offers' box.
Here is an introduction to this Career Guide series: