The IATEFL International Annual Conference and Exhibition is one of the main events in the English Language Teaching (ELT) calendar. Attended by thousands of ELT professionals from more than 100 countries, it involves a four-day programme with an array of talks, workshops and forums as well as a vibrant social programme. It is a unique opportunity to meet leading trainers, theorists, practising teachers, materials writers and publishers, and exchange ideas with fellow professionals from all sectors of English language teaching and learning.
Alongside the conference is a large resources Exhibition involving over 50 ELT-related exhibitors: your one-stop shop to see all the latest ELT publications and services. Plus, the IATEFL Careers Development Zone is home to exhibitors focusing on careers guidance and job opportunities along with a presentation stage showcasing how-to sessions and much more!
How to book onto the IATEFL conference:
1. Log in to your IATEFL Dashboard
2. Click Book for the full conference (or Book for single conference days if you are not attending the whole conference).
3. Complete all sections with the appropriate information, you will see there is an option to select an Invitation Letter* should you need one.
4. Click the Review your registration button
5. Check all your details are correct and the correct price is displayed.
6. If you are happy the information is correct click Submit or you can click the Go Back button if you need to make any amendments.
*Invitation letters will be sent to all delegates that have requested them within 2 weeks of their booking, please note we can only send invitation letters to individuals that have booked a place at the conference.
If you need further evidence of why it is beneficial to attend our conference you may like to take a look at our Employer Justification Letter found on our website here: www.iatefl.org/conference/employer-justification-letter