YLTSIG Web conference, 'Better Together'
Join the IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (YLTSIG) for their 2023 Web Conference with the theme: Better Together.
The last few years have been difficult around the world. Teachers and learners alike have reported feeling more isolated and alone. YLTSIG’s mission has always been about ‘Linking, developing and supporting’ and for this year’s webconference we wanted to really bring out the idea of strength in unity, communication, and collaboration both for our learners and ourselves as education professionals.
The conference sessions will therefore be organised in three strands:
- Strand 1: Better together - in the classroom
- Strand 2: Better together - in the staffroom
- Strand 3: Better together - with the world
The stimulating three-day event will feature over 30 sessions including plenaries, inspire sessions, talks, quizzes, debates and panel discussions, with an outstanding and truly global line-up of speakers. To discover the sessions and the speakers, please visit the Web Conference page on the IATEFL YLTSIG website.
The Web conference is free of charge for everyone but please make sure you register for each day you want to attend. The event will take place on the IATEFL Zoom platform and joining instructions will be sent from Zoom to the email account you use to register. Please check your spam / junk mail if you have not received a confirmation email.
In conjunction with the online conference, you can also register for one of our three online minicourses (fees may apply):
- Minicourse A: Assessment as learning for young learners and teenagers - facilitated by Troika
- Minicourse B: Inside Learners' Minds: Visible Thinking in the YLT Classroom - facilitated by Symmetry
- Minicourse C: Bringing the world into the Early Years & Primary Classrooms - facilitated by Vanessa Reilly
Places for our mini courses are limited to 20 per course so don't delay and book your place today.
We look forward to seeing you all online in January!
Event type:SIG Webinar
Date:13/01/2023 - 12:00 until 15/01/2023 - 20:00 UK time
Free of charge