We are looking for IATEFL members to be moderators to support speakers and sessions during the three days of the virtual international conference this year, being held from 19 to 21 June 2021.
What would I need to do?
- Be available for an introduction to the online platform as well as a practice session before the event.
- Be available on the three days of the conference. You need to be available to moderate for approximately half of each day’s schedule.
- Have a suitable computer or laptop (not a mobile device) with a webcam and microphone
- Have a stable internet connection (preferably wired).
- Previous experience of moderating or presenting would also be valuable.
And in return…
- You’ll receive training and support.
- You’ll receive a specific moderator certificate of achievement for having supported our international conference.
- As a moderator you’ll get full access to all events and sessions of the conference without the need to register as a delegate.
The next step…
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, feel you’re suitably experienced, and have the necessary availability and equipment then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a brief email to Shaun Wilden, [email protected], confirming your availability (mornings and/or afternoons UK time for the three days) and your experience.