- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What exam access arrangements and accommodations are currently available?
- How can exam access arrangements be applied for and implemented?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
This PCE explores these crucial and intriguing questions and brings together researchers, exam writers, classroom teachers and exam boards to share their expertise and good practice. It also offers us all a chance to learn from one another how to apply some of these in our own contexts.
IATEFL members need to login before registering for this event in order to receive the member discount.
Non members wishing to register for this event must hold a user account with us. If you don't already have a user account then create one by clicking 'Login' at the top left of the screen, then select “create new account”. This is free and is quick and easy to do.
|Standard fee||£ 70.00|
Fee Details For Website