Are you an ELT professional wishing to share your valuable classroom experience and knowledge with the wider international education community?
At the TOEFL® Programme we can help you realize your potential by offering the resources and platform to share your unique perspectives and expertise in the field of teaching English for Academic Purposes (EAP) or Testing, Evaluation and Assessment (TEA).
The scholarship consists of:
- Registration for the IATEFL TEASIG Pre-conference Event
- Registration for the IATEFL Conference
- One-year IATEFL Membership
- GBP 800 towards conference expenses
- Mentoring from ETS for your presentation
To qualify you must:
- Be currently working as an EFL teacher/ lecturer
- Agree to present on EAP skill building or testing in the IATEFL Conference and submit a proposal according to IATEFL’s guidelines
- Have prepared learners for taking the TOEFL iBT® or equivalent tests; OR have gathered information about the effectiveness of using standardized test scores for decision making in various contexts.