Our Pre-Conference Events (PCEs) are organised by our Special Interest Groups (SIGs). The events allow you to explore a particular subject area in more depth, network with colleagues from around the world and to continue your professional development. Each PCE runs for the full day and all PCE delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
To find out more about our SIGs please visit here.
This year our Pre-Conference Events (PCEs) are being held virtually before and after the Conference.
Even though these events are now taking place online, you can still expect the same interactive and informative day with a programme packed full of fantastic speakers and plenty of networking opportunities, giving you the opportunity to see colleagues from around the globe, collaborate and share best practice.
Further information and registration (including the timetable and terms and conditions) can be found at www.iatefl.org/events or by clicking on the name of an event below.
Registration closes at 16.00 (UK time) on the following dates:
- Any PCE on 11 or 12 June: registration closes Thursday, 3 June.
- Any PCE on 18 June: registration closes Thursday, 10 June.
- Any PCE on 31 July: registration closes Thursday, 22 July.
- Any PCE on 4 September: registration closes Thursday, 26 August.
- Any PCE on 11 September: registration closes Thursday, 2 September.