Jointly organised by the Inclusive Practices & SEN and Testing, Evaluation and Assessment SIGs
- Date and time: Friday 17 April 2020, 10.00-17.00
- Location: Friends Meeting House, 6 Mount St, Manchester, M2 5NS, UK
- Cost for IATEFL members: Early bird rate: £57, Standard rate: £73 (price does not include lunch)
- Cost for non-members: Early bird rate £70, Standard rate: £86 (price does not include lunch)
- How can we make assessments more accessible for everyone?
- What are the alternative inclusive methods of assessment?
- What exam access arrangements and accommodations are currently available?
- How can exam access arrangements be applied for and implemented?
- How can we prepare disabled and neurodiverse learners for assessments?
This PCE explores these crucial and intriguing questions and brings together researchers, exam writers, classroom teachers and exam boards to share their expertise and good practice. It also offers us all a chance to learn from one another how to apply some of these in our own contexts.
The programme can be found on both the IP&SEN SIG website and the TEASIG website .
Please note, this Pre-Conference Event will be taking place offsite at the Friends Meeting House (see above for the full address). Delegates will need to register and collect their delegate badges from Manchester Central before making their way to the event.
Please note: If you don't have a user login then select 'login' and then 'create new account'. It's easy and free to do.